Ace Motorcycle Training are unable to take on any new full licence customers this summer.

With limited test slots available, a backlog of postponed bookings due to lockdown as well as a large booking waiting list we now are unable to take on any more customers.

We are now asking new customers to contact us later in August for new course enquiries. We may well then have room to take on new bookings for October/ November.

For now the Ace team have to concentrate on the confirmation and organisation of the postponed bookings and then work our way through the waiting list which is pretty huge! We have even had to close our waiting list! Our office is receiving a very high volume of calls and emails as there are many of you who want to get their full licence done. We really wish we could help you all however we only have so many bikes, so many instructors and very limited test slots!

Many thanks to our existing customers who are patiently awaiting confirmation of their tests. We have had to stage out the updates and confirmations into phrases as per the phrase email you would have received from Kelly due to the limit on tests. You would have received an email labelled phrase A*, A, B, C or D. Kelly is still working on phrase A* and A. Please can the other phrases be patient for a little longer. Kelly will get round to you!

The earlier bookings (ie July phrase A and A*) are taking up a lot of admin time and these need to be priority as the courses are coming up real soon. I would like to remind the August and September bookings that Kelly will indeed get round to confirming your course slots. Of course if there is an opportunity for something sooner then Kelly will be in touch. As mentioned before please do not hound the office for sooner spaces. Kelly really is working super hard and trying to work in an organised a fair manner. The testing centre ie DVSA have also announced they are only releasing test slots one week in advance at the moment, they want to see how things go before they open up their usual programme. This delays a lot of confirmations from our point of view and creates our office a whole lot more work. We do actually understand why, it really is hard work rescheduling things so it makes sense that the DVSA trial it out first.

For those who were added on to the booking/waiting list you will likely hear from us in August to offer spaces in September and October before the diary is opened up to new customers.

CBT courses are going ahead fine however the demand is high and the spaces again are limited. For CBT availability please go directly to the CBT tab on this website where you can view and book. At the moment it’s an 8 week ish wait to get in for the CBT at Ace at the moment unless you are lucky enough to pick up a cancellation slot. Available CBT courses show up in Green on the diary on this website. Please note, to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, you are now required to bring along your own helmet, motorcycle gloves and motorcycle jacket to any course with us. We can still provide the bikes!

Kind regards

Ace Motorcycle Training

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.